Anime Girls
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Anime Girls

Este fórum é para todos aqueles que gostam de animes. Aqui podem falar sobre os animes que conheçem ou até conhecer outros

InícioPortalÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

Shimmering Soul

Ir para baixo 
3 participantes
AutorMensagem
Ma-Chan
Elfen Lied
Elfen Lied
Ma-Chan

Shimmering Soul Empty
MensagemAssunto: Shimmering Soul   Shimmering Soul EmptyDom Fev 19, 2012 11:13 pm

Okay!!! decidi por as minhas fics aqui :D esta tem uns erros ortograficos, porque nao tava a prestar muita atençã quando escrevi, e tenho preguiça de mudar... bunny16

Esta e a outra fic, são fanfics sobre Soul Eater :D

Aqui vai~~ ... AH! As falas que estão entre asteriscos (*) são pensamentos :)

Shimmering Soul - Chapter One

It was just another boring school day in Fukuoka High School like many others, meant to sleep through all classes. At least that’s what Soul Eater Evans thought, until he heard a loud commotion coming from the school patio.

I saw my so called “classmates” go to the nearest window to see want was going on outside. I didn’t get up of my seat until I was completely curious by the amount of “wows” and “whoas” that were being almost shouted by them. When I peeked outside the window I saw a boy and a girl.

They were wearing the school winter uniform that consisted of a long sleeved white blouse, a light blue cardigan, a blue ribbon with black stripes for the girls and a neck tie with the same pattern for the boys, a blue and white checkered skirt that has a mid-tight length for the girls (which I thought wasn’t very appropriate for this season) and dark blue pants for the boys. Not forgetting the mid-length white socks for the girls and regular black shoes for both. You might find this strange but I noticed the guy first, probably due to his not so common looks (A/N: As we say, save the best for last (: ). He had long, raven hair that was tied with a black cloth. His features were those of a model with gentle sapphire eyes and he appeared to have a fit body. He was quiet and gave off a protecting aura towards the girl.

I didn’t focus much on the boy, because it was difficult not to look at the girl beside him. She was beautiful, stunning even, if I might say. She had slightly curled dirty blonde hair that was loose and touching her shoulders gently. She had a beautiful yet cute face with big green eyes and lips that seem to call you every time you even glance at them. Her body was thin, didn’t have much attributes, but that was just right.
Suddenly, I felt the urge to touch he- *Wait! Did I just think that?* That’s when I realized I was having a nosebleed and that everyone was staring at me.
“Shit…”I whispered. *How uncool…I don’t even know her.*
I went back to my seat as if nothing happened.
“Hey Evans.” Someone said. I lifted my head and saw one of my best friends.
“Hey Kid.” I said coolly.
“Have you seen the new students?” Kid asked.
“Uh… yeah.” I responded slowly trying not to look too interested.
“Hum… So you’re not interested at all?”
“Nope.” I shrugged lightly.
After we finished talking about random stuff, mostly about music,-even though I wasn’t paying much attention only saying “yeah” and “mmhmm” every now and then- everyone quieted down and began to seat respectively, because our homeroom and science teacher, Prof. Stein, entered the room.
“Good morning everyone.” He said enthusiastically.
“G’morning teacher.” We all responded, in a quite bored tone.
“Come on, cheer up! I have news for you!”
Everyone perked up a bit at Stein’s excited tone, probably because now he would have more people to study. I rolled my eyes at his exaggerated enthusiasm.
“You all might already know about the new students.” *Well, DUH. With all the uproar, it would be hard for us not know…*
“You may come in.” Stein said.

-----------

Espero que tenham gostado Cool
Amanhã devo por o próximo capítulo :D
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
http://ps-yume.deviantart.com/
Biia-chan
Soul Eater Fan
Soul Eater Fan
Biia-chan

Shimmering Soul Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Shimmering Soul   Shimmering Soul EmptyDom Fev 19, 2012 11:22 pm

MAKA !!!!!!!!! SOUL-KUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QUERO MAIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*lança um olhar malvado à Ma-chan* Escreve!
Ma-Chan
Elfen Lied
Elfen Lied
Ma-Chan

Shimmering Soul Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Shimmering Soul   Shimmering Soul EmptyDom Fev 19, 2012 11:52 pm

*salta assustada*
... pelo medo que tenha da minha mãezinha, vou por hoje o segundo capítulo xD

Enjoy!!

Já agora "POV" significa "ponto de vista", ou seja, o narrador passa a ser outra pessoa :)

Chapter Two

My mouth almost fell to the ground. She was even more stunning on a better close-up. I could see her well defined legs, delicate hands and face that were those of a doll, and her slightly curved body.
Then I snapped out of it. *How uncool. I can’t act like this in public!* A slight pink rushing to my cheeks.
That’s when I realized that there wasn’t a single person paying attention to me and that the whole class was whispering and looked like I was moments ago.
“Hey, stop daydreaming!” Stein shouted. Everyone snapped out of it in surprise due to Stein’s sudden outburst.
“Sorry about this, please introduce yourself.” Stein said softly.
“Most certainly.” She said. It was the most beautiful voice I have ever heard. It was somewhere between soprano and alto, soft but, at the same time, determined and it had a strong feel to it.
“I’m Maka Albarn.”. She then continued “I’m 16. I have great interest in music and anything related to it. Please take care of me from now on.” She said bowing, her hair balancing beautifully down and up, as paint brushes in a canvas.
“Please Maka, take any empty seat you would like.”
This was pointless to say given the fact that there was only one empty seat that was right next to me.
I looked to the right, taking a quick glance at Kid, and saw that he was blushing lightly. Even him, Death the Kid, was blushing. I then returned at looking back at the beauty that was in front of the class.
“Of course.” Maka said softly.
As she started walking towards her seat, my heart started beating so fast and so hard that I thought it was going to ripe my chest and jump out the window. I tried to give my best smile (smirk in other people views) as the blonde approached.
“Hi there.” I said, trying to look as cool as possible. She looked at me, didn’t say anything and just sat down at my side.
*What the?* I narrowed my eyes a little and then just shrugged a bit looking ahead of me.
Throughout the rest of 1st period, I paid attention to her more closely – if that was even possible – and noticed her eyes, even though gorgeous, were empty and had almost no emotion or feel to them. *Strange…* I also noticed her slightly pink lips and petite nose that made her look cute and-
“Mr. Evans, could you please pay more attention? You can give Miss Albarn your attention after 1st period ends.” Stein said chuckling. The whole class started giggling and laughing lightly as I blushed at what Stein said.
“Tsk.” I noticed Maka was looking at me with the corner of her eye, with a bit of annoyance. Probably due to the excessive attention I brought her…
“Oh, by the way! What about the other student, teacher?” A female student suddenly asked. Maka seemed to growl a bit over the girl’s question.
“He’s in another class.” Stein simply said. Nobody else touched that matter after that, probably because of the deathly aura Maka was giving.

Maka’s POV:

1st period was passing by peacefully until that jerk brought me too many attention and that girl asked about the “new student”. Ooh, how I wanted to MAKA CHOP that girl for showing the least interest in him. I don’t mind being nice, but I can see through people’s intentions, and trust me, that girl was no saint!
Fortunately, the bell rang and I felt more at ease as I scented his smell. I closed my eyes trying to calm down.
“Maka!”
I opened my eyes and saw him.

Biia-chan
Soul Eater Fan
Soul Eater Fan
Biia-chan

Shimmering Soul Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Shimmering Soul   Shimmering Soul EmptyDom Fev 19, 2012 11:59 pm

fazes a mamãe tao feliz Ç.c
Ma-Chan
Elfen Lied
Elfen Lied
Ma-Chan

Shimmering Soul Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Shimmering Soul   Shimmering Soul EmptySeg Fev 20, 2012 12:05 am

Hehe *-*
TsukiGirl
Elfen Lied
Elfen Lied
TsukiGirl

Shimmering Soul Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Shimmering Soul   Shimmering Soul EmptyTer Fev 21, 2012 8:23 pm

gostei imenso continua
http://tsubasachronicles.ativoforum.com/forum
Biia-chan
Soul Eater Fan
Soul Eater Fan
Biia-chan

Shimmering Soul Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Shimmering Soul   Shimmering Soul EmptyDom Fev 26, 2012 7:29 pm

A mamã ta a ficar triste porque não pões mais capitulos há muito tempo TT.TT
Conteúdo patrocinado

Shimmering Soul Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: Shimmering Soul   Shimmering Soul Empty

Shimmering Soul
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
Anime Girls :: Animes/mangás e afins :: Fanfics/Fanarts-
Ir para: